During these uncertain times, it seems that every step we take must be fully calculated in order to maintain the health of both ourselves and those around us.
While we have made changes in almost every aspect of our lives (grocery shopping, working, communicating with friends and family), one thing that can not be done through the computer or phone is attending the dentist for routine check ups or emergency visits.
The question that is sure to be on the tip of your tongue is: is it safe to go to the dentist during the coronavirus pandemic?
The answer? Absolutely, thanks to the precautions and dedication of our team of dental professionals here at Oakton Dental Center.
Dedicated to Your Health
The arrival of COVID-19 has been the catalyst for many changes in our lives, but one thing that you can always rely on is Oakton Dental Center’s dedication to helping you maintain both your oral and overall health.
Our team of dedicated dental professionals are here to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful smile, no matter what is going on in the world around us.
We are happy to continue to offer comprehensive dental services to our patients. Continue reading to learn how we are maintaining a safe environment.
In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone in our Oakton, VA dental office, we adhere to a strict set of guidelines and protocols set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In order to best maintain the health of both our patients as well as our team members, we have implemented the following in our office:
- We keep a lighter schedule than usual to limit the number of people in our Oakton dental office at one time
- All Oakton Dental Center team members have been tested to ensure that they are not carrying the virus
- Your temperature will be taken upon your arrival
- All individuals inside the office must wear a protective face mask at all times
- Clinical team members are equipped with all necessary PPE (personal protection equipment) as per COVID health and safety regulations
- All surfaces in the office are regularly disinfected
- All patients undergo health screening questions prior to attending their appointment
- Social distancing is practiced at all times whenever possible
COVID-Safe Dentistry in Oakton, Fairfax, and Vienna
While we are living through uncertain times, one thing that you don’t have to be uncertain about is your ability to receive top-notch dental care while remaining safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
Oakton Dental Center is here to provide comprehensive and safe dental services for Oakton and the surrounding areas of Fairfax and Vienna.
For more information about our COVID-19 action plan or to get scheduled for an appointment in our Oakton dental office, give us a call anytime at (703) 938-3405.
For more informative dental blog posts, check out our blog.