Dr. Ahrabi and the team at Oakton Dental Center welcome you to our Northern VA dentist office and look forward to meeting you at your upcoming first visit. Our goal is to get to know you as an individual, taking time at your initial visit to discuss your oral health concerns and goals. Our personalized approach and compassionate dental care are what sets us apart from other dental practices. We want our patients to feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed when they come through our front door.
First Visit: What To Expect
- Comprehensive dental exam
- Diagnostics as needed (please bring any recent dental x-rays if possible)
- Periodontal screening for signs of gum disease
- Tooth cavities screening
- Oral cancer screening
- Consultation with Dr. Ahrabi
If time allows, our dental hygienist may perform a dental cleaning. Otherwise, this will be scheduled before you leave. At the conclusion of your visit, Dr. Ahrabi will discuss any concerns he may have about your dental health after the exam, recommending any appropriate treatment for restoring a healthy smile.
Please bring with you:
- A valid form of ID
- Dental insurance card for filing your claim
- Any recent dental records or x-rays if possible
- Any pertinent medical information we may need to treat you effectively
- Your smile